Continuous Feed Forms
Continuous feed forms are perforated and folded for easy machine feeding. The pages can be separated after being printed. The sides of each page of these feed forms are also perforated to allow the sides with the tractor holes to be easily torn off.
An advantage of continuous forms is that they are available in one or multiple parts as well as carbonless and a variety of label materials and paper.
Continuous feed label / form combinations are commonly used for product identification products, barcoding labels for end user products, labeling shelves and many other applications used in retail environments.
For more info or to place an order call at (305) 451-4414 or Click here to Contact Us
- 13 May 2014Printing Plus has received the 2014 Key Largo Business Award
- 04 Nov 2013Free Fishing Rulers / Stickers
- 17 Jan 2013Local Printed Mesh Banners
- 19 Oct 2012Custom Printed Envelopes
- 16 Oct 2012New Window Graphics Installed at Printing Plus