Trade Show Displays
Tradeshows : Displays : Popups : Banners : Exhibits // 3 Seconds to Make an Impact
Your trade show exhibit display serves as a direct, powerful reflection of your company image and portrays the level of product quality and service customers can expect to receive.
To be effective, the visual impact of your trade show display must make a strong first impression and communicate your message in a matter of seconds. This small window of time is critical to attracting prospects to your booth and maximizing your sales opportunities.
Begin your trade show display selection process by answering the following questions. These will help you determine the exhibit type, size, design, and configuration that meets your specific needs.
- What do you want to accomplish through trade show participation?
- How do you plan to use your exhibit to meet your objectives?
- How large are the events in which you plan to participate? Do they attract national, regional or local audiences?.
- What location type (in-line, corner, end, island) and size of trade show exhibit display space will you reserve?
- How many events will you participate in annually?
- How much is allocated in your trade show budget to ensure you can meet your company’s exhibiting requirements? Your exhibit, banner stands, lighting and accessories can range from a few thousand dollars to more than $50,000+ for a top-end customized display.
- How will you transport your display to each show? Will you require a company that specializes in trade show freight services or will you be shipping and storing the exhibit yourself?
Types of Trade Show Exhibit Displays
Whether you decide to have a custom exhibit produced, or adapt a used or rental unit, the type of trade show display you need will be based on the nature of shows you attend and what you want to accomplish at each one. Here are some standard types of exhibition stands and displays.
Pop-up Displays: Feature a light-weight folding frame covered with magnetic-backed fabric, vinyl, or plastic panels. Pop-up displays create curved or angled walls for your exhibit area.
Truss Displays: Made of lightweight aluminum and steel tubing for a modern, high-tech look and flexible utilization. Truss can be used to construct entire booths, special exhibit features, display walls, islands, entrance ways, and more.
Panel Displays: Consist of full color printed rectangular sections that are connected to make a wall. They can be readily adapted to different booth sizes and configurations.
Table-Top Displays: Offer a less-expensive exhibiting option for smaller events and feature a lightweight display that sits on top of a table. These displays have panels with graphics and headlines that can be easily changed and updated.
Pull-up Stands: Provides a lightweight, easy method to accent your booth. These banner stands function like a window shade in reverse and can be placed together or in different booth locations based on your design needs.
Graphics and Banners
You want your trade show exhibit display graphics and banners to grab people’s attention and draw them into your booth. Printing Plus can provide graphic services in-house.
Be sure graphics and banners with your company and/or product name is highly visible, well-lit, and features large easy-to-read type. You may want to have multiple signs in different areas of your booth. Keep your message succinct and direct. After all, you only have about three seconds to make an impression and turn a prospect into a viable lead.
For a complete catalog of trade show display solutions,
please visit – http://www.exhibitors-handbook.com/
For more info or to place an order call at (305) 451-4414 or Click here to Contact Us
- 13 May 2014Printing Plus has received the 2014 Key Largo Business Award
- 04 Nov 2013Free Fishing Rulers / Stickers
- 17 Jan 2013Local Printed Mesh Banners
- 19 Oct 2012Custom Printed Envelopes
- 16 Oct 2012New Window Graphics Installed at Printing Plus